EVENTS: New Years Eve Below Canal St (12.10.18)
Love it or hate it, it is almost time for New Year’s Eve. There are plenty of ways to celebrate the arrival of 2019…we’ve rounded up some of our favorites, from the zen to the rowdy. Check back on this page often, as we will be updating it with events until the ball drops!
Dances of Vice: The Celestial Ball - Gods, goddesses and immortals great and small convene to welcome the new year amidst a sea of glowing constellations for a night filled with divine music, sparkling champagne, and dazzling live performances rich with mythological and celestial themes
NYE At BlackTail - BlackTail is bringing you their unique mix of authentic Cuban food, chilled entertainment and sizzling hot music. It’s how they party – lush life-style!
W NY Presents: Drop The Ball NYE Bash - Come "Drop the Ball" at W New York - Downtown this New Year's Eve in the Living Room Bar + Terrace. Think disco, silver spark, shining lights – a W celebration you want to experience in Manhattan.
Harry’s NYC – Harry’s NYC is offering a classic ‘60s-inspired 4-course menu, champagne toast and midnight & a DJ. Formal 1960’s cocktail attire or black tie recommended.
Eataly’s Mezzanotte 2019 - Ring the new year like an Italian at Eataly NYC Downtown with an all-access party featuring Italian food, drink, live music, incredible views and a bubbly toast.
Alley Cat Amateur Theatre - If you’re looking for something a bit unexpected to kick off 2019, head to the Alley.
General Admission ($250/person)
· Includes an open bar from 9:00pm-12:00pm, passed hors d’oeuvres, and a midnight champagne toast
· Includes a table for 4, 1 bottle of Dom Perignon and 1 bottle of Absolut Elyx
The Kabuki Theatre ($3,500)
· Includes a table for 8, 2 bottles of Dom Perignon, 2 bottles of Absolut Elyx, and 1 bottle of Heaven Sake
The Playhouse ($4,500)
· Includes a table for 10, 3 bottles of Dom Perignon, and 1 Magnum Bottle of Stoli Elit
The Shibari Room ($12,500)
· Room for 15-20 people, 4 bottles of Dom Perignon, 2 Magnum Bottles of Stoli Elit, 2 bottles of Heaven Sake, and 1 bottle of Don Julio 1942. Includes a private show
Temple Court - Immerse yourself in New York elegance while you enjoy Temple Court’s New Year experience and Midnight toast.
· Seating at 6:00pm includes food menu offerings ($125/person)
· Seating at 9:00pm includes food and beverage offerings, plus general admission to The Bar Room ($325 per person)
Bar Room General Admission ($175/ person)
· Opens at 9:00 pm and includes beverage offerings, passed hors d’oeuvres, and a midnight toast
Treat yourself to a great dining experience at one of the many local go-tos, including the classic spot Batard.